Resonance School of Music
Costumers and Site Visitors.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website — we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To accurately accept a payment through our online gateway for a product.
- To accurately ship a product to you.
- To email updates, offers and coupons to you.
- To email shipping information and product recalls to you.
- To email return and billing information to you.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.